Challenge 10, activity 3

Activity 3 is the blogger’s choice of topic so I decided to sort of do a life update…

Je vais être en Cendrillon!

I was actually just recently cast as the stepsister Joy in my local community theater’s upcoming production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella! I’m so excited and I really can’t wait! I’m also currently in my high school’s spring production of Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw as Mrs. Eynsford-Hill, which I’m having a lot of fun with! We opened last night and we’ll be closing tomorrow. I’m sad that it will be over but yet I’m also relieved- I can now focus on Cinderella and on the last week of tennis (I’m second doubles on my school’s varsity girls team!). Honestly, the balance between school and extra-curriculars is perfect now; although I’m busy it is still manageable.

I decided to practice some picture embedding skills and share this quite interesting picture with the blogosphere. I did not assemble it nor do I know who did. It was simply a photo that a theater friend of mine tagged me in with some of the other Cinderella cast members. The similarities however are really uncanny!

p.s. I only have two more full weeks of school and then one week of final exams, and then summer vacation! It is crazy how fast this year went by! I’m happy for summer being so near, yet I’m also sad because I do enjoy school!

When do you finish this school year? Are you excited for summer? Do you have any exciting plans for summer yet?

2 Responses so far »

1. Cat said,

May 27, 2011 @ 5:35 am     

Wow I never relised they do look so alike, I think your blog is awsome!
    Please come and visit mine if you like gossip,bikes,horses and stuff at:

http://caitlinviewlands.edublogs.org/

2. glidingeagle said,

June 25, 2011 @ 8:26 pm     

This is an excellent and well presented website; no wonder you have achieved so many awards!

It is quite funny how alike they do look!

Goodluck in further endeavours,
    xxxGLIDINGEAGLExxx

P.S: my site: http://glidingeagle.edublogs.org/

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI

Say your words